Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Whitening kit I personally recommend

Hello there! I'm on a roll with beauty blogging this week and decided that last but not least I would share with you what is probably the best whitening kit I have ever tried. A couple years ago I had tried just about everything that they sold at your local drugstore as far as whitening kits go. I love to experiment and share what I discovered.
I won't get in to what I didn't like so much since I have discussed that in a previous blog. I will tell you though, that I do recommend Rembrandt 2 Hour White kit:
 
Rembrandt 2 Hour White
 
The trays are nice and I felt like I got the decent results for the price. You can pick this up for just under 20 bucks at your local Target store. Will you end up with blinding movie star pearly whites? Probably not ha ha but I did go a couple shades lighter which was nice. Of course it's not the most effective product out there, but for the low price... its worth it! Try it out for yourself and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment