Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Eye shadow you will love

Hello readers! In my last blog I gushed about my love for Hard Candy and my two favorite products that help your complexion. Well more amazing products from Hard Candy are their Top 10 Eye Shadow kits! They have a lot of different color choices. I personally love the kit with purple so I purchased that one and this is another one that I love:
 
Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow
 
 Click on the link above to go straight to their kit sold at Walmart.
 
Each kit has colors that can create a sexy style or a dramatic smokey eye look with its range from sparkling light to shimmering dark! I wasn't so sure if this eye shadow would stay on for long considering the fact that its pretty inexpensive but so far I am satisfied. It seems to stay on about as long as my other name brand makeup! The outside has a cute lace trim on each kit with a different colored background depending on which kit it is. When you open it up, there is a long mirror which would be located behind the lace trim shown above. It also has two brushes which is nice.
 
You really can't go wrong for 10 eye shadows in a cute kit for just $6!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment