Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

My neat wedding shoes =)

 
Hey readers! Well as you have probably gathered, I am not showing my wedding dress photo online. I will show you a pic on my cell in person though. I'm traditional and a bit old fashioned in a way that I want the dress to be unseen especially from my hubby-to-be (who frequents my page from time-to-time) so until our big day, the dress photo is kept on my phone! What I will start to show you as the time gets closer are my accessories!!
Tonight I am sharing photos showing my shoes and where you can get the same pair!
 
My first photo was NOT supposed to have my fuzzy four legged friend in it and he is especially not supposed to be trying to chew them!! Tisk-tisk buddy!!
 
Without further ado, here are my blinged out heels and my adorable pet:
 
 
 
 
 
I purchased these shoes just this month at Kohl's. They are silver with crystal jewels. Very cute, sexy and yet wedding appropriate. They are made by Candies. The cat is also available for a price of: Just kidding! I never would sell him =) ha ha! Anyways, here is a photo and a link to Kohl's so my fellow brides-to-be can check out this and more from their selection!
 
Candie's Peep-Toe Platform High Heels - Juniors
 


No comments:

Post a Comment