Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

15 Beauty Products To Try

Hello everyone! Here I am tonight with another blog about beauty products but I came across a particular article that caught my attention. Its called 15 Beauty Products To Try Before You Die by Allure. It sounded interesting so I took a look at it and some of these products I have personally tried. For example, the Crest White Strips:
 
CREST 3D WHITE PROFESSIONAL EFFECTS WHITESTRIPS
I do have pretty good teeth... nothing funky looking by any means ha ha. I want to know though, has anyone had any amazing results with these? I never really noticed great results myself and I tried them time and time again. I won't knock them... and maybe its just me but I never had much luck with getting my teeth whiter then about two shades.
 
One thing I would love to try are Shu Uemura:
 
 
SHU UEMURA FALSE LASHES IN FARFALLINA
They sell for $20 a pair but are reusable if taken care of properly and they look as real as natural lashes. Every girl should try a pair of falsies in her lifetime =)
 
Also, surprisingly I have yet to try nail polish strips. I was hesitant how long they would last and if they would look corny or not. I think its worth a try!!
 
SALLY HANSEN SALON EFFECTS REAL NAIL POLISH STRIPS
CLICK HERE and go check out the 15 Beauty Products To Try Before You Die. You might find something you LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I just picked up Sally Hansen polish strips last week and Love them! They are really sturdy, have had them on for 5 days and they haven't chipped at all. So worth buy, come in lots of fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a good deal! anything that hasn't chipped in almost a week is worth it to me =)

    ReplyDelete