Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Don't waste money on these beauty products

Hey everyone! I'm big into researching and finding articles and since I am on a roll with that today, I figured I would share some of my top finds for the week. Here is an article I found on Beauty Money Wasters. We have ALL been there before where we have spent hard earned money on a product that didn't impress us. I personally love to blog about what I love and what I wasn't a fan of. This way I can get feedback from my readers and we can compare products. The article above describes three particular products to watch out for.
 (CLICK HERE for source of photo)
Under eye cream: There has been no real proof that the area under your eyes need a special product than the rest of your face. Its basically just another way to overcharge you for something you don't
even need.
 
Designer lipstick and eye shadow: Often these spendy products are made up of the exact same ingredients. In my opinion, you just end up paying for the designer label.
 
Split end repair/Conditioner: This is a big one for me since I use a lot of conditioning products. I have never allowed myself to spend over $18 on a product. A lot of the more expensive products will deliver equal satisfaction when compared to a cheaper product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment