Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Take the Unique Engagement Ring Style Quiz!

When it comes to choosing an engagement ring, there is a lot to think about! Which shape does she like? What shape will look good on her? How do you know what design to buy? These are all questions that most everyone answers before proposing to "the one". You want to choose one ring among the many ring options. Not only do you want to just "pick one" but you want it to fit her personality. But how do you do which to choose?

I found this quiz today that helps you find the perfect engagement ring for your girl. I took the quiz for myself (as if buying for myself) and it fit me to a tee!! They even give ring options that fit your personality. I have never seen anything like it and thought it was really useful. I want to discretely send this link to my boyfriend ;) haha, but seriously! This quiz really is amazing and spot on. Take the quiz here.

When I took the quiz this is what I ended up with: 

She's Bohemian
She's Bohemian
Your girl is totally in touch with nature; she also doesn't sweat the small stuff and can be perfectly happy with something extravagant or with something low key. Because she's eco-friendly, she'll want you to be extra careful with avoiding blood diamonds. Pick an engagement ring from a manufacturer that touts its environmentally friendly roots, or go to smaller designers that make handmade engagement rings that are antique in style or made with raw diamonds. These unique engagement rings are sure to match her bohemian style. Recommended styles: (left) Megan Thorne (right) Parade Designs

1 comment:

  1. Yes I completely agree with you but we should present your ring and implement our engagement ideas with a sincere and heartfelt intention of love and loyalty.

    Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete