Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Check Out These Engagement Rings Orange County Has to Offer!


With my upcoming wedding, I've been obsessing over all things wedding. I frequently hit up The Knot because it has everything I need when it comes to wedding planning. When you sign up for the site, you can customize your profile with what you want for your big day. They have pictures that have been uploaded from users which gives great ideas for venues, centerpieces, dresses, flowers, hairstyles, wedding jewelry, and so much more! I don't know how anybody can plan their wedding without it. You can create a guestlist, a wedding website, and more.

One of my favorite things to browse through is the engagement and wedding rings. After all, this is the most important, isn't it? I was so impressed with the engagement rings Orange County has to offer. Simone and Son has a great selection of gorgeous rings! They also specialize in the custom design and creation of jewelry, so you can get a ring that it's unique and just for you. What is your favorite ring on their site? 

No comments:

Post a Comment