Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beauty gotta haves for SPRING

Hello everyone! I figured I would quickly share with you something I came across on Yahoo while browsing through the top stories and latest news. As you know, this blog contains a lot about crafts and fashion so I figured those of you interested in those things might want to see the Beauty Must-Haves for Spring 2013! Some of these items on this list I have not tried... Well, I'll be honest most of them I haven't ha ha but I will tell you about the few that I have:
 
Revlon Color Stay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Sea Mist
You can pick this up at Target for what should be less than $7. This is a great color selection for spring and it truly does seem to stay on a little longer. I have always loved Revlon!
 
 
I just picked up this color recently! I have brown eyes so its hard for me to personally pull blue off, but if done right it can look amazing! If you have blue eyes already then this will just make them look even more blue! A perfectly bright color for spring! Its also waterproof... and beach ready!
 
House of Coach Coffret Set
I love Coach but have not tried this. However, for the Coach fans out there... Check out their latest fragrances for the season and get it for under $50!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment