Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

SXSW Festival: What's hot and whats NOT?

 Hello Readers!
 I try to check my email everyday on Yahoo. While I'm at it, I browse their top stories on the main page. Tonight I came across a story with the Title: SXSW Style: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. This was taking place at the music and film festival so don't expect any styles appropriate for a day at the office. Its fun to see the different ways people use their creativity when they are free to dress up how they want! I will admit some of this I wouldn't try out for myself but I do dig the bright and colorful hair, decked out hands, bags and sunglasses. Its all about being comfortable while you are outside all day/night and still having fun!
 
 
 
Click here and check it out for yourself.
 
(Source for the video: Yahoo)
 
I plan on going to at least one outdoor festival/concert this summer so hopefully I can pick up a few tips on how to dress for fun AND comfort with this years fashion. No matter what though, just go to enjoy yourself and have a GREAT time!!
 
One last thing: A Cross-Body Bag is a MUST for outdoor activities during the summer months!
Check out the photo and click on the link below to Charlotte Russe. They have a great selection! I also recommend Rue 21 Etc =)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment