Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Body Treatments Before the Big Day

I was given some advice from a very close family friend of mine before my big wedding day! She said that one of the best things she did before her wedding was to spend the day alone at a spa. This allowed her to relax and rejuvenate her body and mind. She said it was a nice breath of fresh air between the hectic wedding planning and really offered some last minute pampering that she really needed.



She recommended several body treatments at a spa in Huntington Beach. I am going to get my eyebrows waxed (so they are perfectly shaped for pictures!), full leg waxes so I don't have to worry about shaving on our honeymoon, a body scrub so that my spray tan looks nice and even, and finally a relaxing Swedish massage to end the day! I am very excited for my day of pampering. =) It's already booked and I am so ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment