Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Nice Little Collection of Waxing Poetic Charms To Top of My Jewelry Collection

A couple of months ago, I did a huge week or so of Spring Cleaning. This felt SO good to get rid of all of the stuff (or most of the stuff) that I don't need or use. I got rid of so many things. It was also nice to donate the things that I don't use anymore that other people can use.

Surprisingly, I got rid of a ton of jewelry and now am trying to build my collection back up with stuff that I'll wear! I don't like to sport the same stuff with every outfit I wear.

What do you think of this charm? I got some charm bracelets and I love the collection of Waxing Poetic Charms to go with them. I can change them out whenever I want to in order to accomodate the outfit I am wearing. So cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment