Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

An Easy Way To Clean Your Fridge

Hey readers! I feel like I just scrubbed out our refrigerator a couple weeks ago. When I went in there the other day, I noticed that its getting all sticky-icky again. Sometimes I just do not have the time to take everything out and scrub it. I thought to myself there has got to be an easier way to keep this fridge clean! Then I remembered that last winter I had seen a photo on Pinterest showing someones idea to use press and seal plastic wrap on your shelves! I went to Walmart and of course forgot to grab it, even though that was one of my main reasons for going (it happens! Ha ha) With that said, I have not done it yet but I will show you photos from a website and give you quick directions on how to do it yourself!
 
*Note: Please click on the source below the photos and give them the credit for the photos and the idea. Thank you =)
 
052512_fridgeliner1.JPG
 
 
Clean out your shelves of any items and scrub them clean if they are not clean already. Once you have completed that, carefully cover each shelf with the press and seal plastic wrap. Make sure the sticky side is down. You will need about two pieces for each shelf depending on your fridge. Be sure to press down on the wrap so that it sticks to the shelf. When you are done it will look something like the photo above. I think it adds a neat look to your fridge if you use decorated wrap but the choice is yours. Its not like we spend much time staring at our fridge ;)
 
052512_fridgeliner2.JPG
 
 
When you are done, put your items back on the shelves. The next time you notice a small spill or see that its getting sticky, simply removed the plastic wrap and replace it with a new piece. Worth a try right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment