Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Awesome Lamp Makeovers!!

OOOH! If I wasn't busy with wedding planning and a 23 month old son I would be taking up lamp makeovers all over our house! Well, ours don't really need it. We were fortunate enough to get all new lamps throughout our home this past summer but you can always find a spot for a cute little lamp =) I might do my own little lamp project this summer. For now, here are some pretty neat ideas to spice up your home just by redecorating a lap or two! Also, since these are not my creations... while you are clicking on the links to learn about how to create these, give these crafty ladies the credit! =)
 
Here are some cheap and thrifty ways to makeover your lamps! Even if you have money to blow, its always nice to be able to create your own work and save even more money in the bank! With that said, this is a blog for everybody!
 
#1
 
 
 
The lamp shade is new from Target but the stand has been redone!
 
#2
 
 
created at: 02/13/2012
 
 
The lamp shade is new but the stand was created! You won't believe how they did it!! I love this idea so please click on the link above and check out her creation!
 
#3
 
 

So beautiful! Perfect for mothers with a little girl or just a DIY lady looking to add character to her room! I'm in love with this ladies creation! Check out her blog!
 
 
#4
 
 
 
 
Here is a blog that shows you how to makeover a lamp shade with a fabric of your choice! Inexpensive and easy to do! Check out her blog by clicking on the link above!
 
 
#5
 
IMG_2165
 
 
Again, I love it! This lady did this whole lamp for under $10! Check out her blog!
 
 
Last but not least: #6
 
 
 
This is really neat! Its so easy to add this detailing and it makes all the difference in the world!
 
Give these ladies credit, they did amazing!!
I'm so excited for my chance to create my own DIY lamp =)


No comments:

Post a Comment