Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Eyeballing the Canon Rebel T4i...

Two things that I wouldn't mind... being rich and having more hours in a day. Whelp, its safe to say I can keep dreaming! And just like that... Snap! Back to reality... I am about a month and a half away from our wedding and busy than ever! I completed some very helpful photography classes this winter and now here I sit with my camera collecting dust in our computer room. Figure of speech... don't worry, my lens is clean =) My plan of attack is after the wedding is behind us, to get serious about my hobby! Then I will have way more time (and less stress of everything) to just focus on making some (hopefully) amazing photographs!
 For the first time today I thought about if wedding photography would be a good idea for me? Even if it was just a wedding every month or two. The thing is, if anything goes wrong... you can't go back and re shoot a wedding! That's the only thing that makes me wonder if I want to go forth with it but its something to think about. I also thought about upgrading my first Canon Rebel for this puppy:
Introducing...
 
The Canon Rebel T4i 18MP Digital SLR Camera
 
Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm EF-S Lens - Black
 
Source: Target
 
My camera is nice too. I could definitely use the larger screen though and more mega pixels would be nice for when I blow up photos. In order to make it possible to get this I would have to sell my kit and save for a little bit. My issue isn't as much about purchasing this as it is just waiting until I have all my time to dedicate to my passion. I plan to register a name for my photography in May. I have a feeling that this spring/summer is going to be one of the best yet! Fingers crossed =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment