Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Its never too early to get your glow on!

When most of us think of summer, one of the things that comes to mind is sun kissed skin! How you achieve that look is up to you. Since I am a Minnesotan and we are 3 days out from the first day of spring, I can't exactly go lay out at the beach just yet. Last year we had an 80 degree St Patricks Day weekend but that's just not in the cards this time around. Try snow and temps in the 20's. Boo. That's OK though, I have a few tips on how to get that glow without the sun! You could go to a tanning salon and fake bake or try their spray tan. If you are walking around your local drug store or department store, I have some products you might want to try!
 
First off, I have been using this for YEARS. Introducing:
Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer -  6 oz SPF 20 (Medium/Tan)
Source: Target
You can get this with or without sunscreen. It comes in various levels depending on how much color you want over time. I use medium to tan and it works just fine for me. I naturally have an olive skin tone. It gives a pretty natural looking color and has great reviews. I use it year round =) Get this for under $10!
 
For your face:
 
Rimmel Natural Bronzer

Source: Walmart
I typically use Rimmel otherwise New York Color (NYC) works well too. Both are under 5 bucks which is nice!

What do other people recommend? Here are a couple links to check out!

ELLE

Harper's BAZAAR
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment