Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

A fun hair changing app to download

 Hey ladies and gents! So to give you the skinny, I have been debating on how to style my hair for our wedding this spring. Now that the time is almost here, I'm feeling the pressure to chose my hair color more then ever!! I have been going back and forth between my black hair, purple hair or a type of brown ombre! My friend had a great idea though... she suggested that I try to find an app on my phone... one that would let me take a photo of myself and change my hair.
 Well I looked and I noticed that a lot of the best apps were NOT free unfortunately =(
While on my mission though I did find a decent app that is really neat to try out!
 
 
Its called Hair Change By RA Beauty Core and its FREE. It lets you take a photo of yourself, position it at any time, change your hair style, hair color, background, accessories as well as a couple outfit changes. Out of all the apps I tried out, this was the best free app to come with more realistic looking hairstyles. Its a fun app for any guy or girl thinking about a new look! 
 
Magic mirror is another great app that gets more in depth with hair styling. The demo is free but the actual full app will cost you a little bit.
Check out these apps and more on your phone or at: http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/hair

No comments:

Post a Comment