Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hard Candy ROCKS!

When I was learning how to contour my face last month, I came across an amazing makeup line! It's called Hard Candy and you can find it at your local Walmart. I would have to say my favorite product they sell is their Hard Candy Heavy Duty Concealer:
 
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer with Concealer Pencil
 
 
This particular set actually comes with a concealer pencil to help hide unwanted marks and even tattoos! I tried Rimmel's highlighter/concealer but it didn't work as well as this. I highly recommend this product if you want something long lasting and that will give you noticeable changes! Can't beat that for 6 bucks!
 
I would also recommend their Hard Candy Welcome Matte Powder:
 
Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying Transluscent Powder
 
 
This is another product that truly works! It helps keep the shine away so be sure to apply a little to your nose, forehead and cheek bones! A great product for those who tend to have oily skin!
 
Hard Candy has received amazing reviews and I have even came across a couple blogs from people like me who loved their products! They have so much more to offer so go check them out at your local Walmart!
I now have a new favorite makeup line =)

No comments:

Post a Comment