Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Give Your Cubicle a Makeover

With Spring cleaning in full swing I have found myself so bored with my work cubicle / desk (whatever you would like to call it) it's pretty blah and bland and I need some inspiration! We don't have any windows so the office is pretty dark and gloomy. In an effort to add some personal touches I have decided to give my desk make over.

Since I pretty much have a whole office to myself it's a blank slate to work with. I'm a very artistic and creative person but if you saw my desk at work you would never think so, it's pretty boring. I would love to get some windows in the place but I know that's obviously not doable  With a limited budget and a little creativity I plan to do this ...


  1. add color with lots of plants and flowers
  2. re-position my computer to give me a new perspective
  3. bring in pops of color with a bright colored lamp and flower pots
  4. frame photos of things that make me happy and motivated
  5. fill up my desktop with McCalls Candles (my favorite) to add fragrance and a touch of home
After browsing through Pinterest I saw this beautiful desk and was completely inspired! I hope my desk looks as good as this one, I think I would be a lot more inspired and happy :)
Some others that I just love!

No comments:

Post a Comment