Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Tanning lotion I love

I'm not too big on fake tanning on a regular basis at the salon, but I have been known to go up to twice a week if need be. I love stand up beds the most. I feel like I get more tan. Plus, I like to stay on my feet, listen to some music and occasionally bust a dance move while holding onto the bars above ha ha =)
I was recently recommended a set of two lotions called Expose by California Tan.
 
Exposé® Au Naturel™ Bronzer
This first lotion provides a little bit more of a natural color. The all natural bronzers help speed up the process of getting a darker glow.
Check it out here at California Tan's website:
 
Step two is California Tan's lotion called Luxe Bronzer:
 
 
This is said to give a more dramatic tan and adds a more dark look. My tanning salon suggested I switch on and off between the two starting with step 1 for one visit, then step 2 the next. Then repeat! So far I'm a happy camper. I typically have dry skin so both have helped keep me hydrated after each tanning bed visit. I am on my way to getting a bronzed glow for my spring wedding =)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment