Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shopping finds

I'm blaming one of my best friends for the beginning of what is apparently becoming my next obsession: Shoes. I never used to care much for shoes. I always thought the last place someone looks is down at your shoes so I focused more on my shirts and hair. Then it was my jeans. Now I finally know what every other girl feels like when she sees a cute pair of shoes... I gotta have them! LOL! I went to Target last night and took a look at some jewelry (the two pieces pictured below) and the shoes are right next to them. I started looking at their pumps on sale. They had some really cute sparkly ones but not in my size of course. I noticed a pair of studded high heeled boots but I told myself I didn't need them. Unfortunately I went home and couldn't stop thinking about them. That's how you know you really want them! Ugh, sure enough I went back there today and bought them!
 
 
 
 Also the totally cute over sized floral shirt for a little over $5. Can't beat that! As you may have seen in my previous blogs I love the floral/country look during the day and the rock/glam look at night! Also in the picture are a pair of cute studded country style boots. I bought those on sale at Kohl's! They are Rock and Republic and there is nothing cheap about them! They are very comfortable and durable! The purse in the background was from my mother-in-law from Victoria's Secret. It came with a matching pouch. So how do I make room for new items? Ever heard of out with the old, in with the new? I have been selling old shoes, clothes, etc on online local garage sale sites. It gives you extra cash for new items and is a great way to get rid of what you no longer need! Find local garage sale sites on your Facebook!
Here is a link to Rock and Republic at Kohl's:

No comments:

Post a Comment