Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My weekend

My fiance and I spent our saturday as follows...
My good friend Ashley and her boyfriend came over to hang out for the afternoon. While the boys and some of their friends hung out at our place waiting for the game between the Vikes and the Packers tonight, Ash and I went out to do a little shopping.
We hit up four more thrift shops. I found a large platter that just so happens to be the exact match the set I just bought last night! We should have all of the platters and trays needed for the big day. I found a ton of candle holders again. I want to make sure we have a lot of candles around the room to help give a romantic feel... aww, lol! ;) The lights will be off so all that will be lighting the room will be all our candles, the lit up branches, the DJ, and the lights hanging up around the room. We also found some tea light holders which was great because I needed some.
Once we returned, we sadly watched an unimpressive game between the Vikes and the Packers. Boo. Oh well! What was more of a drag was washing all those new candle holders, tea light holders, and the tray by hand. Our next house WILL have a dishwasher, haha =)
Wedding planners, you might be interested in clicking here for a website all about wedding items for cheap. I highly recommend it!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment