Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Two of my favorite styles!!

If you don't know me personally, you will soon find out I am a sucker for fashion! Music, fashion, good times, and photography inspire me like no other. I grew up around all different kinds of music... 70's and 80's rock (and of course everything until now), 90's country, alternative, hip hop, old school rap, etc. Your taste in music can greatly influence how you dress. Some things you would find in my walk-in closet are as follows:
 
band T's from Nirvana, Slipknot and Rise Against
 Abercrombie yoga pants and skinny jeans
floral tops
fitted tops that flare at the waist. that's a fairly new trend that I'm LOVING =)
clubbing dresses (collecting dust because mommy hood put a halt to wild weekends, haha)
tons of cute dresses
cowboy boots
rock n roll inspired studded boots
heels!
sandals of all kinds
off the shoulder shirts
a million mini skirts! (not a far exaggeration, haha)
native american inspired jewelry and dresses
tights and knee highs of all colors and designs... probably to go with my million skirts ;)
 
But... my two ABSOLUTE most FAVORITE styles would have to be this:
  
 
 
Right now I'm obsessed with pick-me-up style dresses, floral print (i would of said "Eww" to that in my teens), cow boy boots or heels, and floral/vintage inspired jewelry! I just got all of the jewelry shown above from Rue21 Etc for christmas. This style brings out part of my laid back country roots.
 
Last but not least...
 
 
 
I always have been, and always will be a rocker at heart so here is to my more edgy style! Ever since middle school I loved this style. I love the flashy fashion designer top turned punk, the high waisted shorts, the chain necklace... oh and the vintage bracelet I wouldn't wear with this particular outfit but I still had to throw it in there ;) Anyways, I'm also in love with my studded boots that I just got from the shoe store called Journey's for christmas as well.

Well, there you have it! What style brings out your personality?! If you have questions about where you can find any of these items just ask =)

2 comments:

  1. I agree !! Can't wait until it's warm enough to wear flats and cute dresses <3

    ReplyDelete