Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally a good nights rest =)

I'm the type of person that needs a fan on them at night to both keep me cool and to distort any noise from neighbors, etc. I can't sleep well when I feel hot or my blankets aren't soft. I guess you could say I'm finicky when it comes to sleeping. Funny thing is, I never used to be but I used to know someone who absolutely had to have a fan on all night and a down feather comforter. I guess it rubbed off on me, haha. Anyways, I asked a cousin of mine where she got her satin sheets from. I've been looking for some for a while now but they aren't always easy to find. I bought a set from Wal-Mart for $20!



When I got home I put on the new bedding and tried them out. It was one of the best nights of sleep I have had in a while! The pros were the silky feeling against your skin and the satin pillow cases helped your pillow feel cool against your face! That's always a plus. I also noticed our pets fur didn't stick very well to it, haha. Again, that's always a plus too! They were very comfortable! There were a couple cons I suppose. My only real big concern is how slippery they are! Not only did I kind of slide around but we woke up on several occasions to our blankets and pillows sliding onto the floor. Honestly, the positives outweigh the negatives for me so I will definitely be keeping them =) Maybe one day after our wedding and purchasing of new vehicles we can buy some high thread count sheets but for now, these are amazing for the price =)
below is a link to the sheets at Wal-Mart:

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment