Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A kitchen towel idea

Hello readers! I was baking in our kitchen tonight and it figures that I am once again out of paper towels! We go through them so fast now that we have a toddler in the house. One thing that I have sitting right next to our now empty again paper towel holder is an orange bin. I bought this bin a few years ago either at Target or the dollar store. Either way, when I bought it I had no idea what I would use it for. Well since our kitchen has small drawers and I got sick of our kitchen towels always jamming in the drawer, I thought it would be a neat idea to roll them up and put them on display in the bin! This really became convenient when I would have sloppy hands after helping my toddler clean up. All I have to do is reach over and grab a fresh towel. It makes for a cute idea!
 
 
I looked on Pinterest to see how others stored there kitchen towels and here are a few ideas I found:

wine rack as kitchen towel holder. pretty and functional!
This person used a wine rack as a kitchen towel holder
Source: http://pinterest.com/pin/311874342915024533/

Love this IKEA Grundtal towel holder for the kitchen - should have Pixie & Trixie bibs on it tho!
This person had a good idea for parents!
Source: http://honeyandfitz.blogspot.com/p/my-pantry.html#axzz1kCtz3dSs

No comments:

Post a Comment