Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

More thrifty finds for the big day

I told myself after new years I would get on a whole 'nother level with wedding planning! I kicked it up a notch again as I am realizing that in about four months I will be marrying my straight out of high school sweetheart =) With that said, who new we would make it this far? I had a feeling we would but nothing is guaranteed. He's my rock and I still find him as handsome as I did the first time I seen him =) OK, enough of that now... let me get back to my main purpose for today's blog, haha. I had a little spare time to stop at Good Will for some thrift shopping. One thing I almost always seem to find there for weddings are candle holders! Make note of that ladies! I seen a few centerpiece vases but not enough for what I need so far. I'm going to try to start a project tomorrow and decorate more of the candle holders.
I also found another brand new cute floral blouse from Target and some party trays for super cheap! The smaller one's were .99 cents!! My mom bought this same exact set brand new in the store and I can promise you she didn't spend .99 cents! Those will also work great for the wedding. The espresso picture was a good find too. Its in perfect condition and was sold from Bed Bath and Beyond for $50... This chick paid $4 =)

3 comments:

  1. You should take a look at Dollar Stores too!! They have a lot of cute candle holders and other stuff!! I bet you would find some amazing stuff in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea, thanks =) i havent been to one in forever but i should start going again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a couple key fancy pieces I recommend Home Goods, and I know the Savers down here in Bloomington is AMAZING!!! Like... AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete