Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spare shoe boxes?

Some of us ladies have a bit of a shoe addiction. Luckily mine is very minimal (lol) but I still try to find a use for the few shoe boxes that I do have sitting in the closet. I don't like to just toss them. If you have some extra shoe boxes, you might not want to throw them away just yet. Sure you can use them to store things, but have you ever thought of creating artwork with them?! To be honest, the thought never crossed my mind until I stumbled upon this idea using shoe box lids:
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Click on the source for a link to the great tutorial for this design! Its fun to make use out of what you already have! All you need are a few inexpensive art supplies and a little bit of spare time on your hands =) I might just have to try this using fabric or wrapping paper one day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment