Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cool lunch bags

Ever since I became pregnant with my first child, I dramatically changed my eating habits. Ask anyone I know, my diet was terrible before my son came along! I hated to cook and didn't have a lot of money so I was a big fan of easy meals, mac and cheese and cold cereal. Now I can barely stomach them! Anyways, as soon as I had my son I lost roughly 60 pounds! In a nutshell, part of my weight loss came from eating small healthy meals all day long. I really should consider this for my other blog since it works great for parents as well, haha. I've had a lot of people say they don't think they could eat small meals all day long because they are always on-the-go. Well, I'm here to share an idea that might take away that excuse... Consider trying a lunch bag (tote) that is designed to be carried around. They sell them almost everywhere that coolers are sold. I've seen them at Target, HomeGoods and our local grocery store! Mine looks just like a purse. Its great for on-the-go type of days, healthy snacks for yourself and snacks for the kiddos as well! Give it a try!
Click here for a link to Target's lunch totes!!
Here is an example from the link to Target:
 

Sachi Cream Hearts Insulated Lunch Tote - Multicolored Quick Information

No comments:

Post a Comment