Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

DIY Headboard ideas!

Creating a headboard is something I've been wanting to do for a while now! I feel like I may have created a blog earlier about wanting to do this. In any case, it wont hurt to pull up some more ideas! I am still a little undecided on exactly what I want to create and any spare time I have goes to wedding planning. With that said, I'm admiring other creations and picking up tips on how I will make ours! Here are some that I personally fell in love with:


 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
This idea below is a personal favorite of mine! Click on the source's link below and be prepared to see some seriously awesome ideas!! Just when I thought our bedroom was almost complete (minus the headboard) I had to come across this web page... now ideas are flowing once again.
 
 25 Best Headboards Featured at Remodelaholic
 


No comments:

Post a Comment