Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

All signed up for photography classes =)

First and foremost, here is a special thanks to some of our family who helped me get my foot in the door to my very first photography classes! I will be learning everything from how to use all the settings on my camera to how to take professional portraits and prepare them for my clients.
When I was in high school I used to take long walks with my best friend and we would point out places along the way that would make a good photograph. Its great to know that I am now seeing that vision come true! I love both landscapes and portraits, but I really love to capture the portrait of someone with a beautiful landscape behind them! At the moment I am taking more simple photos, but as I gain experience I hope to come up with amazing photographs on the same level as the ones below... take a look at these and be sure to check out the source! They deserve every ounce of credit!
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
I'm in love with this one!
 
 
Pinned Image
 
The mom in me adores this one too!
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
I'm totally into this photo and I hope I can learn how to create photographs like this!
 
 
Another long exposure photo
 
 
 
I could keep going on and on with photos but I think you got a little understanding of what I like!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment