Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Precious Wedding Photos!

Planning a wedding is so much work, but I know that I will be so happy with all of my personalized decor. But, there is more to a wedding than just hand making decor. There is the venue to book, music to find and the perfect photographer that will capture every moment. I have a fantastic creative photographer lined up and I love all her work. Of course, I have looked at practically every picture on her website in the hopes of mine being there one day!

One thing I love about wedding day photography is capturing the happy couple, creative shots of the rings and the family dancing. Below are some really cute shots I would love to have for my wedding. I especially love the photo of the book with the wedding rings orange county shot. I think its so unique, creative and different!
Wedding Rings
love this one!
A fun, colorful #wedding #ring photo by @VanessaJoy RobAdams. #weddingphotography #weddingblog #books
this one is super cute too!
Boys being boys. Photo by Jeannine. #minneapolisweddingphotographer   #groomsmen
Photo by Sarah M. #minneapolisweddingphotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment