Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Super cool DIY nail art!!






   Hello readers! Don't be surprised if you see me blog about DIY nail art from time to time. It's super easy and odds are you have everything you need! Just find two or more colors of nail polish, scissors and regular scotch tape! I just so happened to have those funky scissors that kids use for arts and crafts in one of my art bins. They cut out all different designs and they work great for nail art too!
   I searched online and found a couple websites which show several easy nail art designs. Just scroll down and click on the links below! The last link was my favorite so be sure and check it out!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
 If you dare to try your own DIY nail art, feel free to post a picture of how it turned out =)


4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Never thought of that, now I just need to buy some nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think I will try it out today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have everything i need i just want to make one more trip to ulta or sally's for more nail polish. everytime i buy sparkles they never look as good as they do on some of these tutorials lol. this is super easy though and it definitely works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love about this technique is that it’s super easy and the tools are conveniently found in the household. Just whip out your stash of nail polish and grab a roll of tape from your drawer, play around with the design, and voila! Cute inspiration, by the way. =)

    Cheers,
    Lakisha Gelb

    ReplyDelete