Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

How to make your nails GLOW

I'm sure most of you have seen glow-in-the-dark nail polish. I know I have purchased a couple from Hot Topic. I think they are neat but I have yet to cross paths with one that glows a little longer and a little brighter. Since I'm into DIY nail art lately, I found this photo on Pinterest which shows you how to make your nails glow! This could be a neat idea for teens, holidays, or just for fun! All you need is a bottle of clear nail polish and a glow stick!
Take a look below. Its pretty self explanatory:
Pinned Image
Feel free to check out the source and give the girl some credit:
 
If you don't want to mess with making your own glowing nails, try a bottle of glow-in-the-dark nail polish from Hot Topic. Here is a link to their website full of choices!
 
This is the one I purchased:
Blackheart Creep Show Nail Polish
It's only $5. Worth a try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment