Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Little kitchen must have's

This might be a useful blog to those of you who are still working on your first place or who simply need more items for your kitchen. I went through my kitchen and made note of the top items I found that you wouldn't normally think about that come in quite handy!
First Id have to introduce the rubber jar opener. This comes in handy when the hubby is gone and you can't get a jar open or other items for that matter, haha.
 
My next item is mesh kitchen cloths. I couldn't find a picture of the set I have but they sell them at Target and other leading department stores. They work amazing for cleaning up kitchen messes, dishes and other household messes! Stock up!
 
My third item is a rubber hot pad that can double as a place to set a hot pan to protect your kitchen surface and an oven mitt.
 
Hot Dish™ Silicone Hot Pad and Trivet - Green
 Also, trivets come in really handy!
 
Last but not least, mats with extra cushion! Sorry, no picture again but I swear I seen these mats sold at Target and almost every other leading department store. I got this idea today while at my uncle's birthday celebration at my aunt and uncle's home. She had a couple rugs throughout their home that were placed in front of the sinks in the kitchen and bathroom that were sooo comfortable to stand on. It's especially a great idea for those who stand for a while to do their dishes by hand... like me, haha =)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment