Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wedding decor take two!

Tonight is just not my night... I did this entire blog then accidentally deleted it right when I was DONE. That would only happen to me! LOL! Anyways if you would like, please click here first. Its a link to check out the website in which I will be talking a little bit about. I originally found it on Pinterest. Scroll down until you come across this photo:

 
This is my next project! I already have both real and fake pre lit branches. Some are even crystallized. I will be using my own fabric to cover the base like shown in the photo above. Instead of the hanging flowers, I will hang ribbon from the branches or string beads. The branches will also be sprayed with real fine glitter. Around the centerpieces will be a few decorated candle holders. I wasn't sure whether to do real tea lights or battery operated ones but I got a bag of over 80 real candles for cheap so I couldn't pass that up! I hope I can pull this off!

No comments:

Post a Comment