Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wedding decor hunting during the holidays?

Hey everyone! As always I am keeping busy with my family life, hobbies and the fast approaching holidays. However, wedding planning is becoming a big chore, haha. A great time of the year to look for wedding decor is the holiday season! We are having the color purple in our wedding so when Halloween was here, I purchased mini purple led lights. They were made for using with a small scene and are battery operated which is perfect! Now the other day I went to Target and looked back by their Christmas lights and found mini white led lights. I plan on stringing them in our tree branches for the table centerpieces along with the purple lights. Unless you are renting all of your own lighting, hitting holiday sales is a great idea =) I plan on grabbing some white Christmas lights the day after Christmas. I figure after the wedding I can use them on our home for the holidays or sell them. Also, if you have a little extra cash, you can always buy those light up mini led pre-lit branches and reuse them in your home after the wedding. Just a thought =)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment