Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Soaking up some sun... and snow (with my canon)

If you are from Minnesota then you know we had a big snow storm the other week. I was more excited this year then I have been for a long time. My son is finally at an age where he is learning that you can play in the snow! More about that in my mama blog =) Anyways, I took him out almost every day this week and grabbed my Canon Rebel so I could capture some adorable memories! I'm using these photos as kind of like my first official batch while using my photo shop. If I'm going to pursue photography, I need to know how to edit and how to do it fast. Tomorrow I'm going to buy a new Adobe Photo shop but for the past couple weeks I have been using an Adobe version from about 10 years ago haha. I'm hoping to get a couple friends penciled in my schedule in the next couple weeks. This is my passion and to me, its not considered a job. I enjoy taking photos, traveling, editing, and admiring =)
and
 
Here is one of my own Instagram photos
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment