Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our christmas

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I know we did! Very blessed this year that's for sure. Little man will put a lot of his new things to good use. He especially fell in love with his new rocking chair! Who knew something that wasn't a toy would become his favorite item? Well, I take that back... he seems to be attracted to a lot of things that are NOT a toy, haha. I got gift cards and a beautiful diamond necklace from my fiance. I can always expect a pair of good slippers and a cute piece of jewelry from my mother in law. With my side I never really know what to expect, haha. Its a total surprise. I took down our tree christmas night. I figured with a child going through his terrible two's and my pets, its just easier to part ways right away with the tree. I love the warm feeling our home has when its all decked out for the holidays, but I'm enjoying the extra space we have back without everything set up. We got a great, slim space-saving tree this year! Its as tall as a 6 or 7 footer but its super slim. No need to assemble it every year either! All the branches are already on it, it just comes apart in three easy to store pieces! Phew! That saves me a 40 minute hassle =)
Before I go, click here for tips on storing your christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment