Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas shopping... Chelsea's way ;)

 
We just finished up some more shopping today and well... judging by this picture I love my girls to either A.) smell pretty or B.) look sexy because I noticed that my christmas shopping trip #2 consisted of mainly Victoria's Secret, Aerie, or Bath and Body Works. (Haha) No we did not purchase the kitty. You really can't go wrong with lotions and perfume though! Works especially great for the people who seem to have everything and you don't know what to get them. By the way, if you buy a perfume at Victoria's secret, they toss in a free VS ornament. If you buy three signature lotions or body washes, you get three free. That probably explains why I bought a dozen haha. I absolutely love their body wash though. Those little bottles seem to last me forever even though I've used them daily. I also went into a lot of novelty shops this holiday season. I picked up some unique gifts that I could almost bet the person I was buying for didn't have. I'd spill about what I bought but a few of the people on my christmas list read this and would instantly know who it was for, haha. Take note, those types of stores are another great idea for people who either have everything and/or those who you are not sure what to buy for. If you are absolutely unsure, you can go the gift card route. Some people hate gift cards, others love them. It depends for me. I don't mind receiving them, but its more fun to shop for gifts and put them under the tree then it is to put a gift card in an envelope. Also, Posh Love was my own guilty pleasure. They only have two stores, one in I believe Ridgedale Mall and one at Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud. It was a cute, inexpensive store with unique clothes for teens and young women.
Anyways, we didn't have time to get out our christmas cards again this year. Oops! Hopefully next year, haha.
 
Click here to check out the holiday sales at your local Bath and Body Works
 

No comments:

Post a Comment