Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

For the love of photography

Today I purchased one of the very latest photoshop programs on the market, the Adobe Photoshop Elements 11. It was long overdue! I have been using Adobe Photoshop 2.0 and it was so outdated and basic, haha. It took me forever just to come up with a mediocre photograph. What i noticed right away with the new version was at the top of the screen it had three options: quick, guided, and expert. This helped tremendously! Each option had a variety of settings and controls that made the process of photoshopping go a lot more smooth. Upgrade? Yes please! =)
 
In order to have everything I want for a studio set up I still need a couple backdrops and studio lighting. Hopefully by next spring I will of been able to come up with something! I can always use natural light and make my own set up until then. I'm a fan of taking photos outdoors so that's also an option.
 
I highly recommend the Adobe Photoshop Elements 11. You can pick it up at your nearest National Camera Exchange.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment