Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Photography... My very first practice session!!

My goal is to be as ready as I can be to be a legit photographer by late spring. With that said, I have begun my practice sessions! This week my friend and I went to a few parks in a couple neighboring towns where I photographed her. We were supposed to shoot at sunset but things ran late and by the time we were ready to shoot, it was getting pretty dark. My first session was quite a challenge to say the least but I was able to get a couple nice shots and a few that I can take note and learn from.
There is so much more that goes into photography that I never fully realized until I actually bought my own camera. Real photo shopping is nothing like Instagram people! (haha) It takes at least an hour for me to edit a photo. I don't know how to edit everything the exact way I would like to, so I'm hoping I can either take note from a photographer, view enough tutorials, or actually attend a class within the next year.
 
(This was a photo that was once dark and had a low level of exposure. It didn't turn out too well. Instead of deleting it though, I still used it as more practice towards my editing.)
 
 
 
I share this passion with a few of my friends so its neat to share photos and talk with them about our hobby! Everybody needs a hobby of their own... something that makes them feel good and keeps them productive =)
Click here for some tips for using your DSLR camera and snapping photos at night.
Click here for 10 more tips as well. Good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment