Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A fall/winter 2012 makeup idea

 Typically, I barely have enough time for a little cover up, eye liner and mascara with a 20 month old child running around! When I do get the chance to spend a little extra time on myself, I like to experiment with different looks and maybe even take a few self portraits. It will be fun to look back on your changing styles one day when your older! Change can be a good thing! I've always switched out clothing styles and colored my hair every color from pink to black since I was a pre-teen.
According to Glamour Magazine, the one eyeliner shade that every woman must have for this season is... bronze eyeliner! Their reasoning, "It makes your eyes look all glowy and warm." Whether you have light skin or dark skin... light eyes or dark eyes... you can pull it off! You can order your bronze eyeliner at Ulta, click here! Don't feel like ordering it, try your local Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, etc and look for bronze.
 
Here is a bronze shimmer by elf cosmetics at Target. It is only sold in stores and it sells for a dollar. For that price, it might be worth a try!
 
 
 
 Lipstick has really made a comeback for the younger ladies this year. In previous years, the nude look was trendy. I still love it on days where I really want the focus on my eyes. Step out of your box the next time you shop. Go for colors that really stand out such as red, deep purple, and pinks that make a statement!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment