Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Prepping to snowboard

As a Minnesotan, if you are going to get a little enjoyment out of winter, you should try taking up a sport! My fiance snowboards every winter and I have an interest in it as well. We are joining some friends for a little snowboarding trip! I'm excited because I haven't went in a decade. I can already picture myself face planting right away, haha! I'm pretty sure I will have to learn all over again. I never actually went to a resort. I only went boarding where ever my friends and I could find a decent hill.
In order to make sure I have everything I'll need, I recently went to Zumiez and bought a pair of black and purple Dragon goggles. I used some christmas money to purchase a Columbia coat designed to hold up in the cold/wet snow. I also got water repellent gloves made by Columbia as well. Last winter American Eagle Outfitters sold hear muffs which came with headphones inside them. Such a great idea! I plan to bring those as well. I'd show a link, but I couldn't find them for American Eagle this season. If anyone knows where else you can purchase earmuffs as headphones, please comment below =)



Click here and check out Columbia gear for your winter fun needs!
Click here for a link to the exact coat I just purchased.

1 comment: