Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bacon and Lil' Smokies Recipe!

I couldn't resist but to share this recipe when I had a taste of my in-laws freshly baked bacon and lil' smokies! It was a hit, especially with the men which is no wonder because it includes BACON! I'm baking my first batch tonight, but blogging before hand so this is not a photo of my work. However, if all goes as planned... they should turn out just like this:

 
They are a great appetizer but tonight I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'm going to try to just cook them with some cheesy scalloped potatoes and veggies and call it good. Please click here for a link to a great website which shows you this super easy recipe! It only takes 30 minutes to make these little mouth watering appetizers so be sure to give it a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment