Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Explore a new store for your bridesmaid dress!

 
Here is where I get a little bit excited, maybe even borderline bananas over this topic! I am literally waking up in 8 hours to go bring my last few bridesmaids in to purchase the cute dress that we picked out this past Saturday. Had I of seen this site any sooner, I may have picked something from here!
 
Rosette Taffeta Strapless Mini Dress Prom Party Formal Gown
Take this adorable and fashionable dress for example... it fits your figure in all the right places! You honestly cannot find many prices that beat that either! Check out the link below for the orange dress:
 
Contrast Lace Mesh Ruffle Long Dress
Contrast Lace Mesh Ruffle Long Dress
 
This next dress is one of my favorites! I'm in love! Our wedding is purple as well and the black lace is gorgeous! I would of grabbed this in a heartbeat for my girls to try on!
Since this dress has a lot of detail, it should be admired. With that said, I would keep the accessories simple. This bracelet would make a great addition to the outfit!
Stretch Crystal Cuff Bracelet Silver Finish
 
This company puts out great dresses that have a lot of detailing. That's something you won't find in too many other shops. I found that to be true with my own shopping experience!
I might have to do another blog just on PacificPlex and their beautiful and affordable bridesmaid dresses. There are too many cute ones and I cannot narrow it down!
 This is the part where I log off and kick myself in the rear for not seeing these dresses before my bridesmaid dress shopping this past week, ha ha. I have a personal love for the second dress! At least we did find a cute one for a great price anyways =)
Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with that purple one!!! I kinda wanna redo my wedding now!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. right! I have funky style and davids bridal was kind of plain or so seen-it-before. We did find a cute dress for everyone but it took two hours of looking at davids and trying everything they had available on. maybe im picky but this is more my style =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're beautiful!! Gotta say I love them both equally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ok haha i was going to say who is this girl? lol how do i add you ladies to my circle or whatever here on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true, I also have such idea.Before have I seen such an article
    weiwendresses

    ReplyDelete