Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm bummed they discontinued this being sold separately!

Girls love to do a quick color job with the box kits from the store for two reasons:
Number one: They want a quick, inexpensive way to get a new look.
Number two: They love the conditioner that it comes with!
If you were lucky, you got a whole tube of the deep conditioner so you could keep reusing it!
I always thought to myself, they would make a killing if they sold this tube separately! Agreed? Agree! (LOL) Well one day I was at Walmart... (I believe down the isle with the hair color kits) when I noticed a small box with Clairol's Nice 'N Easy Color Seal Conditioner. It was the same exact tube that comes in their hair color kits! It retailed for about a little over $3 but it was so worth it! I would buy it every now and again to help keep my hair feeling amazing!
Time has been flying by these days with everything that we have going on so last week I figured I would go buy a tube when I was at Walmart. I checked the hair-dye isle. No luck. Hmm, maybe it was down the shampoo and conditioner isle. No luck. After going back and forth between the two again... and maybe again (lol) the thought occurred to me that they either stopped selling it or I would have to check a special store such as Sally Beauty for this type of product now.
I went home and did some research on google and was bummed to find out that they discontinued this amazing product =( Well, you can still get it in your hair color kits but they no longer sell it separately. Amazon had people selling their personal stash for $15 a tube... now why in the world would you buy that when you could just buy a hair color kit for under $10 and just take out the tube and ditch the rest of the kit? It sounds like a pain in the butt though =( Clairol, I am not a happy camper!

I got a feeling this product might be sold separately again one day, at least I can only hope. They say its discontinued but I'm crossing my fingers it pops up again soon!

It was rated one of the top picks for the best color protecting conditioners by: http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-color-protecting-conditioners/p51872/page2

No comments:

Post a Comment