Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Can't Wait To See All The Prom Dresses This Year!

Even though it's only February, it is prom season. This year my brother is a junior in high school and he built up the courage to ask a girl he likes to the prom! Not only did he just "ask" her to the prom he did it in the most extravagant way....
Ben, my brother, works at a radio station, so he has access to talk on air. The night before asking his prom date he delivered flowers to her front door step anonymously (how does he think this stuff up?) The next day he talked to her friends and they somehow got her to listen to the radio while he was on air. While on the radio live he said, "Tori, will you go to prom with me, text me your answer." I couldn't believe he had the guts to ask her that way!! Of course she said "yes". What is it with high school boys asking girls to the prom in such extravagant ways, what gentlemen. 

Back when I went to prom (omg I'm starting to sound like my Mom) we asked each other at school and it was not fancy at all. As a big sister I literally can't wait to go watch him and his cute date at the grand march. It's going to be really weird to see my baby brother in a tux and all of his little friends that I remember from his kindergarten class decked out in prom dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment