Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

The edgy NEW stiletto/claw nail trend

Hello readers =)
I'm sure most of you have seen celebrities rocking the stiletto/claw manicure style. If you haven't, here it is:
 
 
 
It's obvious where it got its name! Your nails are long and pointy instead of squared off like you would typically see. So far I haven't seen too many manicures like this on the streets but it's a huge trend in tinsel town. My question is, what do YOU think about it??
 
 
 
Check out the source link right above this to a website showing the top nail trends of 2013.
My personal opinion on this trend is up in the air. I'm always willing to try something new but dare I say this might actually be a little too wild and unnatural for my own taste... I don't hate it, but I won't know for sure until I have tried it myself! If nothing else, it would make a great idea for Halloween ha ha =)

A shout out to my friend Michelle for finding this link! Check it out if you are a DIY nail fan:
http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/blog/diy-stiletto-nails
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Its actually called Stiletto Nails not Claw....lol...I want to try it once just to see what its like to have weapons on my fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/blog/diy-stiletto-nails

    Here is a link for you guys if you dare to try it!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like stiletto nails better lol when i googled it claw was the first thing that popped up. i figure i cant really say if i love it or hate it until i have tried it for myself

    ReplyDelete