Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spring fashion ideas pt 1

 
I know its not even valentines day let alone spring but I can't help but to think about it as we started to get slammed by a big snow storm, ha ha. Plus, stores are already putting out their summer items. Even Target has out their BBQ gear and children's beach toys! I know this because their toys for the beach such as little boats work great for the bathtub too! Just figured any moms out there might want to consider that for your little toddlers.
Anyways, this spring I plan on going with a county theme. Last spring Indian patterns were really hot. I'm going to try my luck at rocking some cowboy boots (with a little edgy style to them) and some flowered tops and hand crafted jewelry. Something I'm not normally in to but you only live once. I'm not afraid to make some change! I am a rocker at heart as I have said before so I'm sure whatever I'm wearing, even if its a flower pattern, I will also have my black hair or studded boots on =)
 
 
 
 One thing that I love is a good old plaid button up shirt and a glam'd up touch to the outfit. I got this shirt from Target on the 70% off clearance rack and I just so happened to have some jewelry from Rue 21 that was the exact same color. Two totally different styles but I'm able to pull them together! All that's missing is bronzed skin and a fruity drink in hand! I also purchased a beach wave hot styling tool by Revlon from Walmart which is just like those triple barrel wave tools only the three barrels on this are a little larger. I'm a fan and ill be giving a friend my old triple barrel after this =) Thanks for reading my blog and don't forget to check back for parts 2 and maybe 3! I'm sure I will find a lot more spring/summer fashion ideas to blog about by the time the seasons change!
 
Check out these boots from Rock and Republic at Kohls. I have the same one's only in tan/brown for this summer =) Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment