Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My favorite store for the latest trending jewelry!

I love to add accessories to any outfit! Sometimes they can get a little spendy depending on where you shop. Your accessories an easily cost more than your outfit! Well I love to have a variety of choices but I also don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a trend that will soon pass. With that said, my favorite go-to place for affordable and always trending jewelry is Rue 21 Etc! They carry the latest arrivals for a great price! I don't get that seen-it-before over and over feel when I'm looking through their selection. Everything is what is trending NOW. This also goes for all of their accessories from bags, tights, hats, sunglasses, makeup, etc! Click on the link below to go directly to their jewelry and accessories:
http://www.rue21.com/for%20Girls/etc.aspx


Here is the link to this fun necklace: http://www.rue21.com/en/for%20Girls/etc/Jewelry/JC%20NECK%20YELLOW.aspx?color=YELLOW

I rocked another color of this necklace from Rue 21 in a previous blog! Check it out:


I thought it was a little too big and flashy for my style when I seen it in the store... but change doesn't happen with the same old routine. I brought it home and ended up loving the new look =)

No comments:

Post a Comment