Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

What I use to contour!

 
 
Hey there! Before I explain what I use to contour my face, I just want to put it out there that I am by no means an expert and there may be better products out there to use. This is what I found at my local Target and Wal-Mart while on a budget! I usually use a variety of make-up brands. Sometimes you can get away with more cheap make-up and sometimes you can't. It really depends on what product you are using. I went with Cover Girl for my foundation. Once I put it on evenly across my face, I dabbled on the appropriate amount of a highlighting powder by Hard Candy. This is sold at Wal-Mart. I use other products by Hard Candy and even though they are a little more expensive, I'm a fan! Last but not least I touched up with a smudge brush and a kit from NYC from Target. It works great to blend in some dark and light into the appropriate areas. That's all it took for me!
 Here is a video I watched as I began my interest in contouring:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment